Iyengar's difficulty rating: 1* out of 60*
- Lie down prone (facedown). "Catch the head with the arms."
- On an exhale, lift your head, chest, legs, and arms away from the floor simultaneously. Attempt to lift your ribs so the weight of your body is on your abdomen.
- Engage your glutes and lift your legs higher, stretching your thighs. Contract your quadriceps and keep your legs completely straight. Touch your inner thighs, knees, and ankles together.
- Remain in this position for as long as possible with normal breathing.
- There are no significant differences visible between my form and Iyengar's.